Martes, Disyembre 6, 2011

Date w/my BestFriend and Cousin

Last November 30, 2011, Raymond, my cousin invites us, I and diane to go bonding.,

So the plan is were going to Trinoma, Dinner then Happy Lemon at around 4:oopm but we already arrived there at around 5:oopm and still raymond wasn't there. He arrived at around 5:45pm na, soo while waiting for him We decided to buy Bread Talk first because were kindda Hungry na., After buying Bread Talk, We went to Happy Lemon to check if the line is long or what, and it really is LONGG.


Sooo while were in line, FINALLY! he came.! :))) tamang tyempo. :)) 

Milk Tea with pearl sago and puff cream for me and diane then Cocoa with rock salt and cheese for him.

We wanted him to try the BEST flavor on his first time. :)


Then after getting our drinks, time to look for a resto to eat.! :)
We really can't decide where to eat so kahit saan nalang.

Ate at Pizza Hut but HP filled our Hungry tummy so we bought 1 regular size of pizza nalang.



After Dinner, SHOPPING.,! Bought flats @Parisian, 
I really love it.! Simple and soo comfyy. 

I think we Walked In all the stores there to look for something to buy. 

I'm really planning to buy the top @genevieve Gozum but it's not available na. :( BV

k. let's continue, after purchasing the flats, I and diane decided to go home na co'z it's a bit late already, but before that Raymond wanted to buy Krispy Kreme first for mm and irene, co'z they really wanted to come but they're busy. 



soo he bought KK for them then we went home after.


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento