Sabado, Disyembre 3, 2011

My 18th

My 18th. I can say that my debut was "SIMPLE BUT SPECIAL".

diane and I went to her dentist, this is how I started my day. :)


Then after going to her dentist we stayed first at Mcdo and ate Choco Fudge Sundae. Waited for tita gie then went to SM Fairview to buy Yakiniku sauce, Snacks and alcoholic drinks.. then went home after.

My family and friends made my 18th simple but soo special. they had a lot of surprises., :)
tears fell and laughter boomed.! 



soo this is there first surprise. Funny because they're not yet done putting the ballons then I came so, I ruined there plan. :))) HAHAHA XD

After setting up, Dinner time! soo what's for dinner? of course my fav. here.

Then after Dinner another surprise revealed. 
candy (My bestfriend/Cousin) asked her brother's to surprise me. they bought 17 pieces of frosting's cupcakes and 1 Conti's cake. 18. :)


this is what i looked like when I found out that these are her surprises. kahit na nasa US sya her efforts makes me really cry. ;)


soo after this inuman session. :)) sobrang lasing ako. :l 


Then SWIMMING TIME! :) 

after mag swimming, shower then rest first. Played Lucky 9. HAHAHA. memories. FUNNY.!
Sleep at around 5:30am then woke up ng mga 10am. :) 

Puto sulot and Coffee for breakfast. :)

This Birthday is the BEST everr! :) Thanks to my MOM AND DAD, My FRIENDS and MY COUSINS.! you guys are the best.! you guys really don't fail to do sweet things, and surprises. I really thank God because he gave my The BEST and the Sweetest people.! ILOVEYOUALL.

MORE PHOTO HERE.


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento